My little snow bunnies.
Jaylee enjoying her first snow - that she remembers :)
I took the girls to the dinosaur museum and they had a blast!
Enjoying taking a ride on the dinosaurs.
After all the drama this week we were excited to take a day to play! I took Carlee and Jaylee to the Dinosaur museum. It was fun to go and just take our own time. The girls LOVED it! It was also fun to wake up this morning to a thin blanket of snow. The girls ran into my room this morning freaking out that it was snowing. Carlee said she LOVED it and wanted the snow to stay forever - Chlo said she wishes it would blizzard. Wonder how long those feelings will last :)
*As a side note- Jaylee has learned a new word. Along with Fleece, pretty, happy, horse, puppy, Mitzy, NO, mom, dad, Lo (her version of Chlo), mama and papa and Heazy, she's now added Becca! My SIL was so excied! I was looking at Becca's blog and showing Jaylee her picture - she actually said her name after I did! Now she runs into the study saying , Betta, Betta... SO CUTE! Her first word was officially Heazy, which is my sister! Must be something pretty fantastic about Aunts :)



4 comments:
I just can't believe how big your girls are getting. It is sad to think that I am missing so much. I guess that's how life goes sometimes. I am also glad that you can enjoy the snow. If you ever need a break remember it will be nice and warm here! Love ya.
love it! We aunts feel extra proud when the little ones start getting excited about us like we are about them!!
very cute,love the tink jammies!
So cute :)
Post a Comment