Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas time already??


The girls and I showing off our new ornaments
Chlo got a talking Scooby Doo
Carlee got a "like mother like daughter purse"
Jaylee got a group of singing dogs
I got a Minnie Mouse kissing Mickey
Dave got a Wolverine but he's the one taking the picture :)

My three most spectacular girls! :)

The girls got really good at putting the hangers on the bulbs - I got several new ones this year!

The tree.

Several weeks ago I promised the girls we could set up our Christmas tree today since we were planning on being out of town next week for Thanksgiving.  Plans changed and so now we're going to be home - this meant we could do our normal tradition of doing the tree the day after Thanksgiving.  I'm really not one to skip holidays.  The girls were LIVID!  So, as promised the girls helped me set up our tree.  Thanks to my most amazingly fun Christmas decorating classes, I think my tree looks better this year than it ever has!  Thanks Amber!  Of coarse the girls hung most of the stuff and I still have tons of "kid" type things - but I think it turned out cute - minus the part of running out of lights and garland by the time I got to the bottom of the tree... oops :)  It was so fun to spend this time with the girls and to watch Jaylee's face as the whole thing went together.  I love Christmas!

3 comments:

Ginny Connelly said...

I can't believe you already have your Christmas tree up. Now I don't feel bad for listening to Christmas music for the last week. Good Job!! You're tree is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous! Nice tree although I have tos ay I dont think it was the class its you babe!

Becca J said...

The tree turned out GREAT!! I love the big ornaments.