Entertainment center after HOURS of painting :)
Looks good huh?
Showing off the new FABULOUS rug!
Looks like a mess huh?
Clean but nothing memorable...
I have been working really hard to improve the "Decor" in our house. I'm ready for it to reflect more of me. I've been able to take an amazing design class, which I LOVE!!!! It's given me lots of ideas and inspiration. This week all I've done is PAINT furniture. I'm glad I did it so I could learn something new - I learned I'll NEVER do it again! Holy cow! So much work! It turned out awesome though - what a difference! Thanks to the muscles of my buff girlfriends - Crystal and Mindy I was able to move the furniture in the basement to paint. Couldn't have done it without them for sure! I'll attach the "work in progress" pictures. I still need to replace couches (when we find a money tree in the back yard) get a new chair and paint!! I'd love to replace the blinds with shades, get some drapes and a few more accessories but that will also have to wait. So far I think it's come really far! I'm excited to see the finished product. Thanks for all your design expertise Amber! I owe you one!
6 comments:
I definatly love the new look better than the 1980s old look! If ya cant afford couches now Im sure that the green comfy ones will work cause it looks really pulled together right now! I dont care what anyone says design class or not Sherri you made it look warm and inviting in your home! Great job
I love paint! It just adds so much. I love the new rug too! Call me so we can get you the vinyl I owe you:)
It looks so good. Do you want to come decorate my house now??? Great work.
I love it! I always love accomplishing changes at hom.
You have been very busy! But it looks GREAT! You did an awesome job!
Sherri, it looks FANTASTIC! What a huge difference you've made with what you've done! Way to go!
Post a Comment