Jaylee is actually not sleeping, she's getting a back rub from dad - she stayed there for quite a while and just let Dave rub her back - it was quite silly especially because sitting still for her is a chore! :)
Dave took Jaylee with him to get the mail the other day - one of Jaylee's favorite activities.
I had to shoot this picture - this is how Jaylee sleeps - cute huh?
This last weekend we had to replace our fridge since it DIED! Yes, quite frustrating. It was obviously an exausting event for Jaylee - good thing grandma was there to help her and Carlee enjoy the massage chairs! :)
The girls posing with their pumpkin choices.
Picking out pumpkins for FHE - I think Dave had as much fun as the girls did! :)It's been a while since I've done a post with pictures so I figured I'd better catch up. Attached are a few little things we've been doing.



2 comments:
So cute! Your girls are also growing up so much. It looks like Chloe is wearing mascara!! They are beautiful girls. Also, what fun activities, we need to go get some pumpkins as well!
Haha, I laughed at the sleeping picture of Jaylee. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment