Check out the wild animals at the zoo - aren't they scary??? :)
Chlo and one of her best buddies - Cyrus.
If you look behind Chlo you can just make out a tiger - very cool!
We had to stick with Nelson tradition and do a picture on the gorilla.
The little group of kids I got to hang out with for the day! They were great kids!
Chlo and her most fantastic teacher, Mrs. Saxton
My favorite animal is the elephat and it was so much fun to see a BABY!!! What a fun time to visit the zoo - so many baby animals.
Chlo enjoying her favorite part of the zoo today - the baby giraffe! He was SO SO SO cute!
Today I was super lucky and was able to go with Chlo and all the 1st graders to the zoo. I was a bit worried because the weather has cooled down pretty quick. Didn't seem to affect us much - we still had a great time! The bus ride up was crazy and I totally need an asprin after the noise. :) It was fun to get to know our little "yellow" group better and see how Chlo interacts with other kids in her class. We played the alphabet game on the way up and had fun talking about finding letters and the sounds they make. Chlo said her favorite part was the giraffe - can't dissagree but I think the baby elephant was my favorite. What a fun day to be able to spend with Chlo and her friends. Thanks! :)



4 comments:
your so great!Just in case no one has told you today!
What a great way to spend the day. I love going on field trips.
Oh I love Mrs. Saxton!! McKade had her last year. She is so amazing. How is she doing? Has she recovered from her surgery all the way? What a fun day. I love field trips too!
How fun to go to the zoo with Chlo an dher class! What a fun mom you are :)
Post a Comment