Monday, September 8, 2008

My three girls


Jaylee this afternoon


Carlee at 3 months

Chloé at 3 months - matching Jaylee

Seeing as Carlee is going to be 3 months old this week I began to reflect on being a mother - again... I started going through old pictures of the girls and seeing what they looked like at the same age. I just had to post one of each of them at 3 months. The crazy thing is Chloé and Jaylee are wearing the exact same outfit, all the way down to the bracelet! I'm bummed I didn't take a picture of Carlee in the same outfit too. Bummer. Oh well, it will still show how similar the girls look. I'm so lucky to have 3 such beautiful daughters!

2 comments:

Becca J said...

precious! I can't believe Jaylee is going to be 3 months! CRAZY... it's also crazy how jaylee is a good mix of both carlee and chloe. I thought she looked more like carlee, but looking at the pictures of all three of them, she is definitely a mix.

Man, you've got to feel good with how beautiful - all around - your three girls are. It's the parenting I'm sure ;)

Shannon Martin said...

Alright Jaylee I am giving you the award though for best hair! I can't imagine the other 2 being that small....where does the time go?