You know, things happen day to day that I'd never guess possible. For example, today while in preschool, Carlee cut her own hair. The teacher felt terrible and thought one of the girls next to her had done it. Nope - it wasn't Carlee, but Carlee's hand... What in the??? She did get to hold the flag and lead the class in the pledge of allegiance though... Go figure.
I went to Chloé's school today to drop off some paper work and to visit Chlo's class. I guess one of the kids asked Chloé if I was her grandma... What??? To be honest I was quite taken back. I guess I have some work to do. Dave...Maybe I need to do some more wardrobe shopping :)
Jaylee just continues to grow and grow! I can't believe she's all but out of the 0-3 month clothes, I'm SO not ready to have her out of the cute little things I have for her. I guess that's why it's important to take advantage of all the time you have with your kids when they're little.
Bring on the fun! I love you girls :) I did have to attach one cute picture of Jaylee from this Saturday. Yes, we are bringing our kids up right - as UTE fans! Go Utah :)
To add to the greatness of the day, I have this most amazing friend who brought me the most spectacular gift I could have ever asked for. A whole scrapbook filled with breathtaking pages for me to fill in with pictures of Jaylee! I was floored with the amout of work and time she put into this project. Thanks SO much Jen for being, uh... Words just can't describe!



2 comments:
I want to see Carlee's hair! lol
That IS so nice of your friend. Those pages are amazing!
You're welcome. Love ya, Sherri!
Post a Comment