Today was such a great day! I was so lucky to have Becca come and visit. She was here just in time to go with me to get Chlo from the bus. Chlo had the biggest smile on her face when she saw her and ran right to her to give her a big hug. Becca also went with me to get Carlee and even to decorate a YW door for her birthday.
We decided to chill and make bread while watching Highschool musical and eating chocolate shakes with brownies and carmel. Sounds fun huh??? Needless to say, the bread actually turned out great and the company was fantastic! She even helped me fold my mountain of laundry!
Becca-thank you SO SO much for coming over. It was amazing! I'm so lucky to have you in my life! You truly are an inspiration in so many ways! Love you tons!



2 comments:
Thanks Sherri! I had tons of fun too :). Nate and I are enjoying our bread... he was VERY happy that I brought some home. I finished watching high school musical 2, very cute. I'm anxious to see the third one, haha - I know what a dork huh?
I love Jaylee's expression in the picture! priceless.
I want to get together again, asap! Thanks for a fun day. Love you too!
I love the new layout for your page and the header picture is so you!
Loves,
Sarah
Post a Comment