After our breakfast we all met at the bus stop and waited for our ride to DISNEYLAND! Chlo woke up feeling nasty and thought she might throw up... Not a great start to a great morning... She decided she didn't care how she felt and got dressed and hopped on the bus. She was fine after that and did great all day! Thank goodness!!
Dan and Chanel had to make their entrance... :) Love it!
The first picture right before going into Disneyland. I was already getting trash for taking pictures... They had NO idea what they were in for :)
I love this picture of Bryce and Marsha. Frame worthy don't you think???
The first ride we went on was Indiana Jones. 1/2 the group went in this round and 1/2 stayed back with the littles. We swapped for the next turn. :) Carlee and Chlo were pretty excited and loved the ride minus the freaky atmosphere... I didn't realize how scary the rides were...
I love my nephews. Shannon had this brilliant idea to have each family provide a day of snacks for the kids. This was great because it gave the kids different snaks for each day. I decided suckers would be a good option. The kids LOVED them. As a matter of fact there were very few times when Jaylee didn't have a sucker in her mouth or in her hand. :)
Yea, that's my super model sister in law, Chanel. It was so cute to watch her with her son.
The girls waited for the second half of our group to finish going on the Indiana Jones ride. Might as well enjoy a sucker.
Since my nephew's name is Jack their family loves the movie "Nightmare before Christmas". It was so cute to watch his reaction to the characters :)
After the Indiana Jones ride and the jungle ride, we decided to head off on our own. The girls were dying to see some princesses and the rest of the fam was off to do rides... We were okay with that!
Carlee and Chlo really wanted to climb the Tarzan tree. They did it while Jalee and I stayed by the stroller and enjoyed more M&M's. My little bit of sanity on the trip :)
Grandpa Nelson gave each grandkid $20 to spend on the trip. Carlee and Jaylee decided to spend their money at the Mad Hatter shop. Each of them picked a hat - we even had Jaylee's name put on hers. Carlee wore her hat most of the day where this picture below is the only time Jaylee had hers on... Bummer! Thanks for the fun treasure grandpa.
The girls LOVED the carousel! They could go on them all day! I was happy we actually found a ride that all three girls loved and none of them cried!
The sword in the stone was on the other side of the carousel so we each had to try it out :)
I LOVE this statue of Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip. I need to have it for my house! :) It actually wasn't until this trip that I found out it wasn't Cinderella's castle in Disneyland - it's Sleeping Beauty's!! There is even a walk through that has amazing pictures from the movie. It was beautiful!
Chlo was nice enough to shoot this picture for us. I thought it was romantical :)
The first princess we were able to meet was Cinderella. I was totally okay with this since she's my favorite! I was crossing my fingers that there would be no tears meeting these lovely ladies. It was a HIT!!! Even Jaylee was thrilled to talk to them and even hug them. She got pretty good at posing too :)
I'm still mad at the photographer of this picture. It was one of the Disneyland photographers... Don't you think if you had any idea what you were doing you'd move the hat in front of the kid's face??? Dork! :) We didn't ever really get a good family picture in front of the castle.
This was Chlo's highlight! She is a Tinkerbell FREAK! She knows all about her and her friends and has a collection going. This line was way long but well worth it for the girls.
It's amazing how they have all this stuff set up. They do such a good job and the workers are great!
After waiting in the long line to meet Tinkerbell we were thrilled to find out we got to meet not just 1 but 2 fairies!!
We got to meet Vidia. She's the fast flying fairy. I think Vidia was shocked at how much Chlo knew about her - as a matter of fact, I think Chlo knew more about her than Vidia :)
She was one of my favorite characters to see. Check out her face! You can just SEE the slyness in her eyes, just like the movie!!
Finally, the moment Chlo was waiting for!! She got to meet Tinkerbell! She was way excited.
Pixie Hollow is a wonderful place! Even though the wait was long - the fairies were worth the wait!
Next we headed to Fantisy land where we waited in line, yet again, to see more princesses. Dave was done with lines so he slipped out to get some food. The girls and I shared a whole bag of baby carrots and enjoyed the wait. The best part about this wait was getting to see not one but three princesses!!! Airel was the first. They do such a great job of actually letting the princesses talk to the girls. Airel talked to them about having sisters. She said she had six and loved it. So cute!
Our second Cinderella of the day. I really liked her dress. I've decided I need to get a really cool princess dress for Halloween this year!
See how Jaylee is figuring out the posing???
Even better on the pose with Snow White. Chlo really liked Snow White. She said she was really beautiful.







































3 comments:
Perfect!
I am so glad you guys got to go and had such a GREAT time!
Hahah, Jay cracks me up. Your posts are making me want to jump in the car and head to disneyland! The girls seem like they are at such a fun age to go.. maybe next time they'll be old enough to want to do more rides ;)
Post a Comment