We just love spending time in St. George. This weekend was no exception. Even though the pool water wasn't heated - the girls had a blast!
Chlo continued to swim like a fish!
I have NO idea what's up with the new blog format but I really don't like it. For some reason I can't post vertical pictures without it freaking out... dumb thing! I love this picture of Jaylee, so even though it's the wrong direction I had to add it :)
On Sunday Carlee and Chlo were making these amazing playdough sculptures. I was SHOCKED at how well Carlee's pig turned out. I have such talented kids :)
Chlo had to use some of each color :)
We attempted church on Sunday but there was stake conference going on. We decided to spend our time at the St. George temple instead. It was great!
While we were in the visitor's center a Sr. Missionary came and talked to the girls. He gave them each a picture of the temple and asked them to promise to stay worthy to go inside someday. The girls were so excited and eagerly promised. :)
The girls loved the water fall at the temple. Carlee is up top. Goof balls :)
This picture was so cute of my little family. :)
Dave has a work friend who told us about this 3-D golf place. The girls though it was the coolest thing ever!
Jaylee was pretty freaked out for a while - but she adjusted. :)
The girls loved seeing what each new hole would bring. With the glasses on the spiderman on the wall looked like he was jumping out of the wall right at you. Pretty cool!
Huh, wonder why this was my favorite hole :)
We had a great time just taking a break from reality for a few days. We even pulled the girls out of school a little early to get more time. I'm so thankful I have this kind of experience to share with my family!



No comments:
Post a Comment