Thursday, September 23, 2010

40's inspired

I am a total Halloween FREAK!!!  The girls and I have been looking at Halloween costumes for at least 4 months.  I know, I'm crazy!  There is just something to be said about a fun costume.  So this year my costume is inspired by the 1940's.  I've been watching a lot of Youtube video's on how to do my hair.  Pin curls was one of the things I learned how to do.  Jaylee and Chlo were kind enough to let me try it out on them.  This is Jaylee's hair all done up and in a hair net.  I should have taken the picture without the hairnet - it looked cooler :)  And the dumb picture won't flip!  Dumb thing :) 
Here is what the girls looked like for church last week.  Carlee has a hard time having things in her hair so we just did some brades in hers.  They all looked so cute!

Check out these cutie pattooties :)  Love their guts! :)

1 comment:

Ginny Connelly said...

I honestly can't believe how fast your kids are growing up...right before my eyes. LOL!! So adorable. You are the best mom EVER!!