Today after a fantastic family dinner with Jackman's we took Chlo to the park across the street from the Timp. Temple and I took a few pictures, well 404... Yea, I'm crazy! Anyway, below are a few of my favorites. Boy, do I have a good looking daughter or what??? Love you Chlo!
Okay, funny story. Carlee has this nasty burn mark on her chin because when I made cookies earlier this week she wanted to smell them and got too close to the hot pan. Poor Carlee. :)
Thank you Dave, for entertaining Carlee and Jaylee while I took pictures!
Jaylee was just happy to run!
Getting rides from dad is always a good thing!




















6 comments:
Wow - beautiful pictures! I can just see you pulling these out at Chloe's wedding, and wishing she was eight again!
Cute pics, love the dress!
Yes shes gorgeous!
She looks beautiful! Glad she had a wonderful day!
Congrats on the baptism! She is beautiful!
WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful - the dress, darling Chloe, the pictures, and your adorable family!!
Post a Comment