Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Few more randoms

Jaylee LOVES spongebob!  Dave got her a taking spongebob doll.  As you can see by the picture - she adored her new toy!
This is another pair of pj's we got her in St. George.  They're technically boy pj's but she loves them lots.  She fits right in with her new little buddy :)
Today I made a bold move and changed Jaylee's crib into a todler bed.  Cross your fingers.  I hope she does okay.  So far today it's been fine.  She hasn't come out once.  She even goes into her room to play now.  I think she likes to be like her big sisters and put toys on her bed and play in her room like a "big kid".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brave very brave! Lock up your tylenol! PS Spongebob cake ready when ever you want it!

The Broughs said...

Oh Jaylee's bed is SO cute! your girls are so adorable too!!