Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse times 2

Yesterday I was lucky enough to see Eclipse the 3rd movie in the Twilight series twice!  The first time was thanks to Chlo's ped dentist.  We love him so much and this makes us like him more!  I took Chlo and Mindy with me.  We had a blast.  I loved that our shirts matched too!
Yea, we decided to brave the midnight showing too.  It was so much fun but seeing how tired I am I won't be doing it again! :)

Cody was such a great sport and wore his t-shirt with pride.  I don't know how many times I heard him yell out "Team Edward"! :)
Had to make sure these two were embarased as much as possible - I think I was successful :)  It was such a great night and I love going to these movies with friends.  Not my favorite show in the series- but still fun!  Thanks guys!  We need to be sure to take everyone with us next time.  Felt a little empty without eveyone :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You crack me up - I am so glad you got to go, and not just once!