Friday, June 25, 2010

Adventure at the aquarium

Since today is Bailey's last day with us for a while, mom decided it would be fun to take all the girls the the aquarium.  They LOVED it.  I was a total dork and asked a guy next to us if he'd take this shot of all of us.  It was such a fun group today!

I don't know if the gilrs like it when I take so many pictures - I just can't help it!  All three were slowly sliding down the frog's back - poor Carlee was holding on for dear life! :)
Carlee's favorite were the sea horses.  They are SO cute!
As always, it was fun to have Heather come with us too!
There was a boat there - and of coarse after our adventure in grandpa's boat on Monday - all the girls had to get in.
This would have been the best picture if Chlo wouldn't have been doing a doofus look. :)  They were just having so much fun!
It was fun to sit and chill a little bit while the girls played - and Bailey ate :)
Bailey played with the girls too.  It's so much fun to watch her interact with my girls.
Heather and Chlo were trying to touch the sting rays.  They were quite successful.  Jaylee was freaked out to touch them but did - Carlee said she wanted to but woulnd't and Bailey just loved watching them.  It was such a fun morning.  We're going to miss having Bailey around to play with.  I'm just glad we get to be with her and her parents again in August!  Let the countdown begin :)  Thanks for the fun day mom and dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! You got some great pictures (as usual). I have to say you lucked out with the "neighbor" guy taking your picture--he took a good one!

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun at the aquarium, such fun adventures you are taking lately!