Today we went to G&G Jackman's for some cousin pictures.My camera isn't nearly as good as my dad's but here is a preview.
Can't decide which one of these I like better...
These girls are SO cute!
We decided to shoot a few individual shots too. Chlo said she actually liked getting her picture taken. Can't blame her - she's so beautiful!
I can't believe how big Carlee looks in this picture. I actually feel like she has a kid face on an adult body... They grow up so fast! I just can't belive this beautiful thing is my little girl!
Oh, little Jaye... we had a hard time getting her smile and the socks didn't help. The story on the socks will be to come... She sure is cute though!
Here is the story on Jaylee's socks... When we got to grandma's house Bailey was sleeping so the girls decided to go play outside. It was WAY hot today so no shoes were to be found :) Jaylee was walking up my parent's backyard steps and they have a metal landing... Yep - you guessed it. Within the 5 seconds she was standing on the steps before grandpa could grab her she had second degree burns on her feet. We ended up soaking them in cold water for close to 2 hours! Poor kid. She finally screamed herself to sleep. Thank goodness for grandpa steping in to help with the soaking!
I can't believe I didn't flip this picture... DUH. Jaylee looked so peaceful after her injury I had to get a close up :)
Even grandpa joined in on the fun.
Dave thought it would be a good idea to drain the blisters to help her walk... yea, even after a few pokes the blister stayed the same horrific size. Poor kid. Can you see the blisters even on her toes? The other foot is a little better - but not much! Dang! Over all though it was a way fun day. We even came home and had grandma's homead bread and I did steak. Yum! :)











6 comments:
holy burn batman!
oh poor jay!! I hope it gets better soon.
Cute pictures :)
Oh how horrible. She doesn't seem to mind when Dave was trying to drain the blisters! Little kids are amazing.
Good job on Bailey's hair. It is fun.
OH my gosh! Ouch! But cute pictures, how adorable. :) And your boating looks way fun. Glad you guys are doing such fun summer things!
Those burns are so nasty. Poor kid! ...But I have to say the individual photos are adorable. I love them!
Oh - My Gosh!! OWEEE!!!! My poor Jaylee!! I am glad all is well.
Post a Comment