Thursday, April 1, 2010

ApRiL FoOlS

Chlo reminded me this morning that March is supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb... Yea, not so much...  March actually came in like a lamb and out like a lion.  Seemed appropriate today to wake up to snow seeing as it is April Fools day.  We still took some time to have some fun!
This is what things looked like out my back door this morning...
It warmed up a tad - just enough to melt the snow, just in time for us to do the development sponsored egg hunt.  The girls LOVED it.  Chlo ran into a cute school friend of hers - Paige.  Thanks for adding your smile to the picture! :)
It was fun to see Jaylee actually understand what she was supposed to do this year.  She had so much fun putting eggs into her tiny bag - I'll fix that for next year.  Carlee and I ended up filling her hood with eggs too.
You could say Carlee cheated a little... she actally went egg hunting in the 0-2 years section... I didn't want her alone and Chlo was in the 6-8 year section - didn't want Carlee to get trampled by the big kids either...  She didn't seem to mind.
Jaylee LOVED it!  Her smile says it all "Mom, I'm cold and want to eat my candy!" :)
The girls did great this year - lots of unnecessary candy!  Always love that!
It was a fun activity, I'm glad it warmed up a tiny bit for us.

2 comments:

Becca J said...

what do you mean by "development" egg hunt? cute pictures! I know.. I can't believe the snow.

Debra Goodey said...

So cute!