Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How quickly they grow

I have been so excited to get back into working out with the best workout partner ever!!! Thanks Crystal.  For some reason when we work out we laugh more than anything - thus making the workout much more effective.  We have a blast and it's so much better than doing it alone.
This is a scrapbook page I did years ago with Carlee and Zack (Crystal's youngest son)  Who would have thought that 5 years later we'd be at it again! :)  Aren't they SO cute!  We used to joke that they could pass as twins!
Look at them now!!! Still friends and still smiling.  Crystal and I were laughing at how much they've changed.  You'd never guess Zack is older than Carlee would you?  We joked that these two were a "buy one get one half off"! :)

Thanks for all the great times working out Crystal!  Let's hope with this round that we can get back to the rough, tough and buff women we were! :)

2 comments:

Becca J said...

go get 'em tiger!

Anonymous said...

It is what it is baby! Im glad to have someone to motivate me or else I would be PHAT oh wait I already am (NOT)