Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tulip festival

Today Carlee, Jaylee and I were lucky enough to go to the tulip festival with my mom, dad and sister, Heather.  We had a blast!  I can't wait to go again!
This picture melts my heart.  I love how my girls are such great friends :)
I love how involved my parents are with my kids.  There can't be anything better!  My dad's smile tells it all!
The girls love my mom so much!  This picture was cute - Jaylee was pointing at my dad saying "Papa".  He was taking their picture as well.
Jaylee can't get enough of her Papa!
It was so fantastic to have Heather with us too!  We've missed her so much!
Carlee is picture perfect for sure!  What a princess!!!  The best part about this picture was the fact that Carlee said she wished she'd have been wearing different shoes.  She didn't like how the flip flops looked in the picture... What a diva!
Heather and Jaylee really hit it off as well.  I love both of their faces in this picture!
I love spending time with my family - especially my most amazing girls!
This proves that I am officially the shortest in my family... my baby sister has passed me up - by quite a bit too!  DANG! :)

2 comments:

Becca J said...

Today was a beautiful day for that! What a fun thing to do :)

That picture and comment from Carlee cracks me up! She is totally your clone.

Anonymous said...

Sherri mini for sure! Your right Becca! Looks like a lot of fun must have been why you didnt see me when I waved at you twice today!