Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ballroom Dance performance - Girl's day!

On Saturday my mom was sweet enough to envite me, Chloé and Carlee to the BYU ballroom dance performance.  My sisters Heather and Becca went with us too.  It was spectacular!  I think it really made Chlo excited that she was in ballroom dance class.  She said she wanted to be as professional as those dancers.  It was awesome to spend time with my favorite girls too!  (We missed Amber and Julie though!!)  After the performance we went to Los Hermonos for dinner.  It was great!  We laughed and caught up with Heather, who just finished her first year at BYUI.  She was telling us about her new "Friend" and about her college experiene.  She told us about a friend who met this guy named Bob Loblaw.  I don't think his parents thought through that one very well... I still laugh at that one!  Gotta love it! :)  It was a fantastic day!  Thanks for the opportunity mom!  xoxo

3 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

Fun! I wish I could have been there.

Becca J said...

it was a blast, wasn't it :)

Anonymous said...

Your smile makes me smile!