2 months ago
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Happy birthday!
I should have done this post several days ago but I'm a little behind this week :) This last week my brother celebrated his 30th birthday - yes he's an old fart - but a good one :) We were able to go to lunch with him and several of my family members. It was so fun to spend time with them and I even found something good to order at Red Lobster (can't stand fish) Happy Birthday Brian! We're so glad you're in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Don't even talk about being behind, missy! You are super on top of things. When you're looking at pictures of Jaylee, age 1, and she's in kindergarten and you're trying to label the pictures, then we can talk about "behind." Cute picture. I'm glad you got to go out.
happy Birthday indeed! Hope he gets what he wished for soon!
Post a Comment