
Last night was so much fun! It was the first Utah football game of the season. Unfortunatly we don't have TV at our house so we were trying to figure out how to stream it on-line... we didn't figure it out until the game was all but over... bummer but we still got to watch what we could on the Utah website and we did actually enjoy the Chicago Bears game while we were watching the digital representation of the Utah game. I'm SO ready for College football this year! We even had carmel popcorn and cracker dip just for fun. The highlight of the night for me was when Carlee said, "mom, I like the brown ones, the white ones look funny" refering to the color of the actual football players. What a nut!



2 comments:
I'm ready for some football. Justin is playing this year for the Thunder 3rd grade time. In fact, we are going to a game tomorrow morning.
Go Thunder!
perfect comment from Carlee to blog about so y'all can laugh about it ten years down the road..
Post a Comment