Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jaylee and her many adventures


Jaylee is our most "into everything" child - she gets into EVERYTHING!  Everything from emptying drawers, movies, garbage can, pantry, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, puzzles, toys - pretty much anything she can get her hands on.  It has been rough but funny to watch - I honestly can't keep up!  This morning the little stinker wandered into my room holding a waffle... we didn't have waffles today - we had them for dinner last night!  She had gone through the garbage can and fished out the waffle and was EATING it!  I guess she couldn't wait for me to make her breakfast.  There is never a dull moment with our little one :)  Love you Jaylee!

4 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

Your Jaylee sounds a lot like my Joshua! Good thing they are so cute, huh?

Dave and Julie said...

That is so funny! At least she is resourceful!! Just think of all the calories you are burning chasing her around. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Now I know how your so hot your chasing that one around!

Michelle said...

I LOVE it! 2 of my boys like to eat out of the trash too! Have fun keeping up with her!