Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Lights at Temple Square






















Well, we finally did it! We got our girls to Temple Square to see the lights! I've been wanting to do this since Chlo was born! Huh, takes us a while :) Tonight we were able to meet the Jackman family at Temple Square for some light seeing and dinner eating! It was so much fun to spend time with them today. Poor Dave (this would be Julie's Dave) His flight leaving TX was delayed which meant he had to spend the night in Phoenix before he made it here later this afternoon (he was supposed to be here last night...) It was great to have him join with us in the festivities as well. It was super cold and the girls just about froze. I think by the time we got to the car their poor little faces were frozen :) They loved the lights though and ate a super good dinner too! Can't ask for much more than that. We did snap a few pictures and I'll attach some of the better ones... The one of us in front of the temple is actually a typical family picture for us, Dave's eyes are closed and Carlee isn't looking. Oh well, the back drop was amazing as was the company. I'm so gald we're able to spend so much time with family this year. It sure has made the season special for me!

No comments: