Saturday, December 15, 2007

Candy, Candy Everywhere!





































This past week the girls and I had the opportunity to spend some time with Grandma, Becca and Heather. We had a BLAST!! I think this was Becca's first year at "Jackman candy making". She did a GREAT job! I don't know how many batches of peanut brittle she did, I sure know who I'm going to ask if I want more though! We did burn the first batch of peanut brittle and the English toffee didn't harden... Bummer, but other than that the treats were a success! We made more nut melbas which are definitly a favorite! Of coarse we finished off with a large batch of bratzlies! We had tons of fun making chocolate fly and laughing together! Becca and Heather even learned a dance to perform for us. It was quite entertaining :) They really are pretty good dancers! Before the candy making even started, poor Carlee accidentally spilled a whole glass of lemonade all over Chlo. Poor Chlo had to wear a shirt of Heather's for the rest of the day so we could get her other clothes taken care of. I think she looked pretty cute in the long shirt and she still loved being a big helper! :) Carlee was totally getting into having treats everywhere. When Big B came home for lunch he did a pinkey swear with her making her promise she wouldn't go sneak any more chocolate. All in all it was a fantastic day and we had tons of fun. This has to be one of my favorite days of the year! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Becca J said...

What great pictures! You always catch the fun memories :) Now we've just got to switch roles so YOU can be in them. I'm so glad I got to be a part of the candy making this year. I hope to carry on the tradition with y'all!