Happy Birthday Carlee! Yesterday was such a great day for our little Carlee. We started off with our family gift exchange. Carlee was so excited to get her long awaited Annabelle doll. (we've had it in our closet for about 2 months now!) She also loved the barbie she got from Chlo and the puzzles she got as well. After enjoying a lunch of purple pancakes, we met Grandma Jackman at the movie theater and saw Alvin and the Chimpmunks. The girls LOVED it! Carlee would dance every time the chipmunks started to sing. I think the girls also enjoyed the two large rootbeer drinks and large popcorn they were able to enjoy, which is the reason I missed the last 5 minutes of the show. (Potty break for Carlee...) After the movie we were able to meet Dave at McDonalds for a healthy dinner of Chicken nuggets and shakes... It was so awesome to come home to a house full of family! Both mine and Dave's family came over to help us celebrate Carlee's birthday! It was awesome! I know Carlee felt so loved and appreciated. I was so touched that so many chose to come over! Carlee and Chlo are still playing with all the new and fun things she was given. I think about every 30 minutes Carlee comes in with something new she wants to try out. All in all it was a fantastic day and I'm so glad Carlee was able to have such a great day to remember!
2 months ago



1 comment:
what sweet pictures! I'm glad Carlee had such a fun day.. she sure is a cutie pie.
Post a Comment