Monday, February 27, 2012

My most beautiful girls

Today I took the girls out for a little photo shoot.  It's been a long time since I've done pictures so I felt a bit rusty.  I was thrilled with the way they turned out.  It does make it tons easier when the things you're taking pictures of are so amazing!  Thanks for toughing out the cold for 45 minutes tonight girls.  It was well worth it!  You are BEAUTIFUL!  I am truly lucky to be your mom! XOXO





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness. Your girls are so DARLING, and you have really captured them well. I think my fave is the close-up of Jaylee with Mitzi. Where did you go to take these?

Anonymous said...

yup they are pretty just like their mamma!

Justin and Amber Jackman said...

They look so great! awesome job on the pictures :)

Bud & Kim said...

Adorable!