Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

 For Valentine's day this year we decided to decorate sugar cookies and deliver them to the boys at work.  Brian, Nate, Justin and Uncle Matt all work with Dave at Xactware - great way to get them all in one shot :)  The girls decorated some adorable cookies and did some fantastic cards for them.  Each card was hand done and included a kiss from both Chlo and Carlee with lipstick.  It was super cute!  The boys were excited to get them.  The co-workers were excited to share too :)

I got to help with Chlo's class party too.  It was crazy because I had to take Jaylee with me.  The kids in her class were super nice to Jaylee and let her participate as much as she wanted.  Chlo was super nice too and let Jaylee help her decorate her valentine bag.  I was able to help in Carlee's class earlier that morning but I forgot to bring in my camera!  Dang! :)  Carlee had a great time too.  Jaylee even had her first official Valentine party and came home with a TON of treats.  Needless to say, Jaylee hid her candy and Carlee's candy and ate it herself!!  I had to get Carlee a few treats at the store to make up for the treats Jaylee took. :)  It was a fun day!
For V day this year I told Dave that if he went with me to the DVD release party of Breaking Dawn it would count as his gift.  He did!!  I got one of the first copies.  I love this movie best out of the 4 out so far!!  Thanks Dave!! I love it! :)

No comments: