Today Carlee got a random phone call from a cute boy in her school class. She ended up "talking" to him for over 20 minutes. Most of the conversation was Carlee asking him why he called her. All she really got was him asking her what her favorite soda was. I guess there were people in the background yelling, "he called because he loves you" :) Hilarious! I was asking Carlee how he got our number and she said she gave it to him... Huh, I didn't think I had to talk to my 7 year old about not giving out her number to cute boys yet. :) Yea, I'm the crazy mom too who took a picture of her on the phone with him. I have to document stuff! :)
2 months ago




2 comments:
Be scared. Be very scared... for the future.
remember that! ha ha
Post a Comment