Saturday, January 28, 2012

First activity in the "Year of Dave"

 The first activity Dave opened in his birthday "year of Dave" gift, was a trip to the shooting range.  My dad has several pistols which he let us shoot!  It was AWESOME!!!
 Dave was an amazing shot!
  I wasn't that good but shooting the .22 was way fun!
 This is mom shooting a 9MM glock!!  Go mom!! If you look close you can see the gun is in motion after being shot.  That gun has quite a kick! Especially compared to the .22
 Dave shot the glock too and a 45!!  Pretty powerful guns!
 Dad showed off his skills for us as well.
 I loved watching my dad help my mom.  She's actually a really good shot!
 I shot the 9MM glock a few times until one of the hot shells went down my shirt and burned me!  I had NO muzzle control so I decided to pass up the rest of my turn and go back to the .22 :)

It was really fun although having wanted a gun of my own before this I think I'll just go shooting with my dad every once in a while.  They can be fun to shoot but a little freaky :)  It was fun to go do something out of the box!  We had a great time and I really wouldn't mind going again!  Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your so Awesome what a nice wife!