Monday, January 23, 2012

Dave's birthday

 Happy Birthday Dave!!  This year for Dave's birthday we did the "Captain America" theme.  It was pretty fun.  He seemed to like it.  The girls each picked him out a gift, which is customary.  The girls had a great time choosing what to get him - especially because they always get him toys.
 Carlee picked out a Thor club that actually shoots little bullets.
 Chlo picked him this HUGE nurf gun.  It doesn't shoot very well but it sure looks cool :)
 Jaylee's was the most comical.
 Jaylee picked out Dave his first barbie!!!  This one is hilarious too - you can record your voice saying something and have Ken say it back in either his voice, your voice or a higher voice.  Dave is great to play barbies with Jaylee and now he has his own he can use.  He's actually had some fun with him already!
 I had his cake custom done for him.  I think it looks pretty sweet.

For his birthday this year I put together a "year of out of the box Dates".  I've called it "The Year of Dave" :)  Each month I have something planned for us to do that is out of the normal for us.  His first envelope said we were going to the shooting range to shoot some pretty big guns.  I can't wait for this one.  He gets to open one envelope at the beginning of each month.  He also gets a quarterly activity with one of the brothers.  I can't wait to see what they come up with.  It should be an exciting year!! I'm just super lucky to have a friend like Miss Crystal who came up with this idea!  Thank you friend!  Couldn't have done this without you!! Happy Birthday Dave!  I hope you have a great year and all your birthday wishes come true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what more could a guy wish for... hes got you and that cool gift