While Julie and her girls were in town for Taylor and Ryder's funeral we decided to take advantage of her being here and went on a girl's adventure day. I checked the girls out of school and we went to the Gateway to the Children's museum. The girls LOVED it! It was super cute to see how much fun they had all together.
This is a picture of the Jackman Nieces. Aren't they SO cute?? :)
Chlo was nice enough to take a picture of the grown ups too. I think we had as much fun as the girls did :)
After the little girl adventure we met up again for dinner with the grown up ladies. It was awesome to have all of us together for dinner and an activity. After eating at La Joya (something like that) Groves we went and played croquet. We were laughing SO HARD!! It was fun and I think all of us needed it. Thanks for the fun night ladies!! XOXO








No comments:
Post a Comment