I sure wish I could figure out how to make these pictures face the right way! So annoying! Yes, this year we had our traditional "candy making day" with Grandma. It was so much fun! We make tons of treats!
One of our family favorites are nut melbas. They're candy balls dipped in chocolate and chopped almonds. Super yummy!
We had to do chocolate wars again too! We do this any time melted chocolate is involved - like dipping cinnamon bears.
Justin had to be well prepared for the chocolate. Heaven forbid he gets his hands dirty. We were so excited to have him at mom's to help this year! Thanks Bean.
This was my favorite picture of the day! Becca caught this and I love it! Jaylee LOVES her uncles so much!Thanks for the fun candy day mom! We love the peanut brittle, english toffee, melba's and cinnamon bears!






No comments:
Post a Comment