Saturday, December 17, 2011

Carlee's Birthday

 Carlee turned 7 this year!  We're so excited for her.  Her gifts were the only ones under the tree until her big day. She was thrilled!
 The sisters had a great time giving her gifts and seeing her reaction to them.  Carlee loved every single gift!

 Even the sisters loved what she got.  I think by the end of the day Jaylee thought it was her birthday too.
This was the gift I was excited about.  We had quite the time getting this for her.  FINALLY after hours of searching - we got it! 
 The cute neighbors gave this to her for her birthday!  Thanks Taylor's it's been a HUGE hit!
This was another gift we were sure Carlee would LOVE!  She's been asking for this giant bear for at least 4 months!  Little did she know, Jaylee and I had it hidden in the basement for at least 3 months!  Think she was excited?
I think Carlee had a great day!  She got German Pancakes (waffle pancakes as they're known to her) for breakfast, a Glauser family party for lunch and McDonald's for dinner.  Thanks Carlee - you were the best Christmas present I ever got!  Love you!

No comments: