My little Cinderella! The girls have been asking if they can earn an allowance... I went ahead and created job charts for them so they can earn some money for themselves. They've done so great! I got this fantastic new floor steamer (thanks Marsh!) that totally sanitizes and cleans the floors - Carlee does such an amazing job! This is only one of many things my kids can do. Did you know they actually fold and put away their own laundry?!?! Well, they try really hard. :)
This is Carlee's job chart. I'm pretty proud of it. I think it turned out cute and it's easy for the girls to understand.
I guess I should go back to V- day. For V-day this year I decided to make "love pillows" for each memeber of my family. That way I can write random love letters and have a good place to put them. The girls LOVE them! I even did one for Dave... Can you tell which one is for him?? Thanks for the extra help on these mom! Dave was super cute too and got me the barbie I asked for. Yes, I did say barbie. He got me the peaches and cream barbie from 1985! My favorite from when I was a kid. He also wrote me this AMAZING little note! (the note was the best part!)
Chloé and Carlee LOVE to slide down the stairs in sleeping bags. I remember doing this as a kid and loving it. I get that it can be dangerous and could possibly do damage to the carpet - but you're only a kid once right??? I'm glad they can have a good time with it.
Last, but certainly NOT least - we registered Carlee for Kindergarten yesterday!!! I can't believe she's old enough for that. I'm really excited for her and I think she'll love it. This picture totally cracked me up! She took the camera and was taking the most random pictures while I was filling out the HUNDREDS of pages of paper work. She got some fun ones.
I actually feel pretty guilty looking at this picture. We ran into one of my really great friends while we were at the school. I don't know how long we chatted - but anything over a hello is too long after seeing how HUGE those crates are compared to poor Jennifer. Sorry Jen, thanks for sacrificing your arms to chat for a bit :)
Yep - this is me after about 1/2 the work was done. I actually ended up having to drive out to the pediatrician's office to get her immunization records before they'd register her... PAIN!! At least it's done - I even found her birth certificate and social security card without much effort. :)



6 comments:
I love this picture of you! You look fabulous - even after hunting down paperwork! Peaches and Cream Barbie? I had no idea you were a collector!
all that and more thanks for getting back into working out with one of the greatest most funniest partners! YOU! see ya soon glad to know your still alive
Your girls are so beautiful. Miss you guys, we need to have another family party!!
I will be moving in a couple of weeks and would love to do the vinyl I owe you before it all gets packed up. So call me!
Man, I can't wait until I can give my kids a chore chart! I remember going down the stairs in laundry baskets. You're right, you're only a kid once. Live it up!
Those crates weren't too heavy. I'm just a goober for not setting them down sooner. Oh well, it makes me look tough, right? Loved the chat.
Post a Comment