Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ballroom Dancers

Chlo and her buddy Cyrus started their ballroom dance class today.  It was SO cute to watch them!
When the teacher had to leave for a minute Cy had some fun "getting down"  Chlo thought it was hillarious!
Their teacher is fantastic! She took one at a time to show them the steps.
I think Chlo was a little intimidated but she caught on really fast.
Chloé and Cyrus have their first dance!  They're learning the basic step in the Cha Cha!
Thanks Julie - the best teacher in the universe!

The two are so cute together!  Cyrus' mom said she wanted to cry they were so cute!  I'm so glad Chlo has such a great friend she can share this cute experience with!

4 comments:

Becca J said...

So is this the first of many lessons? I've come to learn that ballroom dancing is HUGE in Utah! very cute :)

Michelle said...

That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute and Fun!

Debra Goodey said...

So cute!