Monday, July 6, 2009

A visit from an old friend

Peggy and I had a great time remembering old times. Thanks for taking the picture for us Crystal! You came over at the perfect time :)

Today I was given quite the treat! My very first roommate ever came to visit me. It was so crazy to chat with her again and to catch up. We were able to talk like we've been talking for years. I think the last time we spent time together was winter 1996 - YIKES. We had a great time doing girls camp projects for her and crafts for me - nothing better! Thanks Peggy for taking time to come visit me and my little family! It totally made my day!

3 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

Yeah - what a fun day!! what a fun surprise.

Anonymous said...

never a dull moment with you!

Ginny Connelly said...

What a great way to spend the day, but with an old friend.