Well, Jaylee is officially walking - dancing at times as well. It's amazing to watch how they go from a few steps to walking across a room to dancing and running - Jaylee is still a little unstable but doing great! She can walk all the way down the hall and into my bedroom unasissted. Very impressive in my book :) She really stared walking more in St. George... Don't know what brought it out in her, but I'll take it :) This week she's been a maniac walking as much as she can. The only thing she has left to figure out is how to go from sitting to standing without the help of a hand or wall. :) My baby is offically a toddler... BRING IT ON!!
2 months ago



6 comments:
That is so exciting! She even looks older, crazy!
I love the way babies turn into toddlers. Her walk style is just too cute. She can even drink a cup and walk at he same time. Fun!!!
easiest way to make your baby walk is go in the other room eventually they get up and catch you! Great job Jay!
I had a hard time reading your post because the Michael Jackson video goes over the top of it but I am glad to see that you have done this post bragging about how big she is getting!
That video is just too cute!
She's a BIG girl now. What a cutie. Now you're really gonna have to baby proof your house.
Post a Comment