Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bedroom project







So, since Dave and I found out we were having a girl, as excited as I was, there is really not much for us to do but wait. I have a bunch of things from past babies I can use. I wanted to come up with something that I could do to make it "new" for this baby. I got over ambitious and decided to re-paint the nursery... I honestly thought I could do it in a day... NOT! It did turn out pretty cute though if you don't look too close. :) The girls love it and I think it will be a fun and very dramatic room for baby Bella. Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for her crib bedding. There will be a white crib with a white dresser in there so I wanted to do browns and pinks with maybe a few white accents... I'm having brain cramps because I can't think of anything... I'm totaly up for suggestions!

3 comments:

Becca J said...

Sherri, it looks so good! I can't wait to see the room fully furnished and ready!

Shannon Martin said...

I can't tell from the picture but are those stripes brown or black? By the way don't know how ambitious you are but they had some cute brown and pink fabric at fabric mill.

Kristen M said...

cute nursery!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRI!!! A March 4th doesn't pass by that I don't think of you, and how it says your birthday in the scriptures. "and they did march forth...." lol. i remember that from when i was a youngster. you always had the coolest birthday. hope you had a great day!