Wednesday, March 5, 2008

29 again???







So if turning 30 means I get to have such an amazing day, I think I'll do it every year! Yesterday was so fantastic! I had so many fun calls from friends and family that were wonderful! Thank you to everyone who took the time to make me feel so special :) The day started off for me by the girls making me breakfast in bed. It included a clemintine orange, a bananna, and a cookie. They know just what I like. Then we got ready and mom picked us up for lunch and a bit of shopping. SO FUN! We ate at Hogi Yogi and froze as we ate ice cream on such a cold day. My mom took me to Tai Pan interiors, or whatever that place is called, for some odd reason I can never remember. Anyway, we found some way cute stuff for Bella's room and for my kitchen table. Thanks mom, you have amazing taste! Then we met Dave at Ihop for some breakfast/dinner. We had a blast! Chlo has been so great and asked if she could do an Eiffel tower cake for me. If any of you know me well you will know that I LOVE the Eiffel tower (I've actually just decided to do a french theme in Bella's room too, that will make 3 rooms in my house that have some sort of Eiffel tower in them... :) ) Anyway, the girls went to bed right after cake and I got to relax. I think poor Carlee was really tired. She was beyond cranky and as you can see in the picture, she really needed some sleep. Poor kid :) Dave was a doll and with his brother Matt's help got me a dock for my Ipod, now I can listen to music or books in the house without needing head phones. Yea! Mom and Dad Nelson are getting Bella some furnature and also got me a gift card to Tepenyaki's. MY FAVORITE!!! I also got chocolates, new head phones, cards, lunches, clothes, jewelry, dinners, a future pedicure and more. Holy cow! Do I have the best friends and family ever??? Nothing better than a day of spoiling. I think I need them more often :) Anyway, thanks again to all for helping make this day so perfect!

3 comments:

Jer & Cort Smith said...

Happy Birthday! The start of your nursey is so cute. I am excited to see the progression. We really need to get together and do lunch. I will call you.

Shannon Martin said...

Glad that you had a great birthday! It was fun to go to lunch!

Brooke said...

Hey Sherri! I'm glad you found my blog. Happy late birthday. It sounds like you are doing really good. Congrats on the baby girl. Her room looks adorable. It will be fun to stay in contact with ya.