Today was Dave's birthday. The girls were SO excited! Chlo wanted to get him a bag of M&M's and Carlee wanted to get him a Heart balloon. Fortunatly we were able to change Carlee's mind a little and she got him a round "happy birthday Dad" balloon instead :) The girls had a great time hanging up the streamers and taping up the "happy birthday" banner we have. Chlo was going crazy when everything was put up, she wanted to do more. I love how the girls are so into celebrating!
This year Dave wanted either a super hero cake or GI Joe... Unfortunatly there were not any new super hero cakes avaliable that he hasn't had before and they didn't have anything GI Joe (although we did get him camo plates and napkins for cake and ice cream :) ) I decided to go with He-Man. I had to explain to the girls who he was. Oddley enough the girl who was checking us out at the store didn't know who he was either... I'm getting old :) Dave seemed to really get a kick out of it. I'm glad he was able to have a great birthday and he's super thankful to all the cards and phone calls he got today. Thanks everyone!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday DBN!
David, a big happy birthday! I can't believe you'll be 40 in seven years. :)
Post a Comment