Today I was able to get and enjoy my Christmas present. For almost 8 years now Dave and I have talked about a dining table. In June I found one that I LOVED!!! Instead of a table we decided to invest in Dave's car (we love that too!) On Christmas Eve Dave told me I could go pick out a table for my Christmas gift! I was so excited. Needless to say we went to 4-6 different stores to be sure we got one we loved. I found a table in the second store we went into that I totally fell in love with! It was similar to the one I found in June, but counter high and had a wooden top instead of a black one. Even after visiting a few other stores we both still loved this one. We went to the old "Oak Plus" store (no idea what it's called now) and they were SO nice! I'd recommend this place to anyone! They gave us the same table we loved, plus the chairs and bench for considerably less than the other store! I was thrilled! Needless to say it has been an incredible month, Carlee's birthday, Christmas, New Years, a trip to Hawaii and now my new table! Life is good :)
2 months ago



2 comments:
nice!
I have been dying to get a new table! Love it, will have to try that place whenever I get lucky enough to get a new one!
Post a Comment