Monday, January 14, 2008

88 Degrees in January???
























































So, I've decided this is the life! I'm ready for another week in Maui! We've had so much fun doing pretty much nothing! We've done so much laying out and reading it's not right :) The bad thing is, I feel asleep while listening to the book Twilight (which is amazing by the way) and got burned really, really bad! My poor ankles have swelled into cankles! Walking has turned into a chore! Good thing yesterday was Sunday so I could have a day to re-coop! We're planning on doing my mom and dad's bridge hike all together tomorrow, so cross your fingers the feet are feeling better :) We've been able to go to the Warren and Annabelle's magic show. SO GOOD! Loved the magic show, didn't care much for the pre-show. It was really fun to watch as Dan and Chanel were "helpers". I don't think Dan will ever live down the nickname Goober or the "inside joke" Papaya... the next night was the Luau. We were all so warn out from the traveling and the late nights we were a little glazed over. Attached is a picture of the affects of too much fun. Poor Shannon :) Most everyone here have loved the boogie boards. It's been fun to watch them attempt to conquer the waves. We've all decided that a week out here isn't enough, we've all petitioned for an extra week out here to relax and play. We'll be sad to leave tomorrow night. I am so glad that we were able to spend this time together as a family! Fun memories will always stay with me!

3 comments:

Becca J said...

looks like fun! I'm jealous of the warm weather! Oh the luxuries of putting on a bathing suit and soaking up the sun.. :)

Shannon Martin said...

Love your pictures, glad that I am getting copies as well! Hawaii was so great, we need to do a kid-less trip every year!

Anonymous said...

As much as I do love shoveling snow, I think I could be talked into swapping some of this SUN for our Utah winter.