Friday night we had the pleasure of going to Great Grandma and Grandpa Glauser's house for dinner. It was so fun to spend time with most of my family and my amazing grandparents. I am so happy my girls get to spend time with them. The dinner was fantastic too! Homeade fried chicken, mashed potatoes, white gravy, corn that was fresh off the cob, salad, fresh fruit and lemonade. Not to mention the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert! It was so great to be in their house again. It brought back so many wonderful memories for me. They've lived in this same house for over 20 years!
Great grandma took the girls downstairs and let them each pick several children's books to bring home. The girls were so excited! They've both read more than one of their new treasures.
Jaylee finally warmed up to them and loved being there as much as the rest of us. :) Don't I have the CUTEST grandparent's ever?? :)
I have another picture of all of us together but I chose this one because of Jaylee. I think it's so cute to see her smiling up at my grandpa! SO PRECIOUS! :)
I was able to catch a shot of Justin and Amber with Grandma and Grandpa as well. I LOVE spending time wtih my amazing family and it's just an extra cherry on the top to be with my grandparent's as well!
Thank you G&G Glauser for letting us come over and spend time with you!
LOVE YOU!








3 comments:
Wow!! Grandma and Grandpa look so young. I love spending time with the greats. How lucky for you.
CUUUTTE pictures! We love going to the Glausers' house! They are so sweet. I'm glad you guys had such a fun night!
Lucky you!!! I am jealous!
Post a Comment