This week has been so nice to be home. I thought it would be a slow relaxing week, but instead it's been full of surprises and fun! On Sunday my brother, Brian, called and said he was going through the temple for the first time on Thursday. I was beyond thrilled! My sister Julie from TX decided to come and surprise him for the event. Her hubby was so great to let her come and so supportive - thanks Dave - it meant so much to all of us. So I was able to spend some fun time with my family again. It's so amazing to have all of us together! My BFF had her birthday on Wednesday which is always fun. I was able to go with my buddy Crystal to give her breakfast in bed and grafiti her car and plaster her front banister with balloons and a banner. Love you Min! SO FUN! Thursday was just awesome! I loved having all my family that was able to be in the temple there - Thanks Dave for sacrificing and watching the girls so I could be there with my family! After the temple we had dinner at Riverside country club - that had to be the cherry on top. I was so giddy because I had NO ONE I was responsible for other than myself. It was one of the most relaxing dinners I can remember having :) Friday we went to the Animal Farm at Thanksgiving point. What a treat! The girls LOVED it! it doesn't hurt that we got to top off the experience by having ice cream and having a late night with Grandma. We stayed at my parent's house until almost 11 last night! Thanks Bean and Amber for laughing it up with me. This summer has just turned out to be one highlight after another! I just can't belive school starts in less than 3 weeks! Better start living it up! :)
2 months ago



5 comments:
Thanks for the fun trip. We had such a great time. See you in a few weeks.
I love such wonderful surprises. Do you still want to trade ahirbows for some vinyl? Also can you ask Mindy to send me an invite to her blog?
I love the piggy-nosed Carlee picture!
Wonderful! Please tell Brian that is awesome and I admire him or adore whatever comes out! Now hes holy and Hot just kidding! Sheri your awesome thanks for including me in your adventures!
What a fun filled week!! I am glad that you were able to go through the Temple with your family!! There is nothing better than being in the Celestial Room with the ones you love! Thanks for the fun B-day treat! and a reminder that I have yet to take my kids to Farm county this year!! one more thing to add to my to do list!! Tee Hee
Post a Comment