So I've decieded I need to spend lots more time with my mom. I feel like every time I spend time with her I leave much better than I came. Yesterday I went over to spend the day with her. We had a blast! She showed me how to make these new flannel blankets. They are SO much fun! (Shan, no hand sewing either!!!) I so much appreciate her taking the time to spend with me and my girls. She also took time to make us lunch and read several stories with the girls and even taught Chlo how to read several by herself! What an amazing lady. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life.
2 months ago



1 comment:
Amen to that :). Your blankets turned out really cute too! Although, this project is probably really simple to you... I heard the stories of your high school years as an amazing seamstress!
Post a Comment