Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Good morning Everyone. I hope you all are safe after last night's snow situation. Fortunatly for us, Dave was fine - even though it did take him quite a bit of extra time to get home. My mom and dad ended up in a hotel in Nephi, Dave's buddy at work ended up at a friend's house, my friend's dad spent the night at Artic Circle and her husband spent the night with an Aunt...Wow, what a mess! School's out here have been cancelled - so it is truly a "stay home and play day". It should be fun. The girls and I are gearing up to make sugar cookies, roast and poatoes and maybe homeade rolls if I'm still functioning by then. :) The picture attached is thanks, once again, to Dave's work buddies. I love it! It's going to be my Valentine to you all, just remember, HE'S MINE!!! :) I hope you all have a great day today! Please, Please be safe!

2 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

This picture is definitely a keeper! Glad that you guys are okay too. Thing last night were wild! My friend Melanie lives out their and her husband got sick of being in gridlock and abandoned his car and ran the last 2 1/2 miles in the snow. Case's teacher called us at 6:30am this morning and told us we would postpone the Valentines Party until tomorrow. So we are staying at home and playing in the snow today!

Ashlee said...

Ha, ha, ha! Dave's never looked better.