So, tonight we set up the Christmas tree! The girls LOVED it! They had so much fun taking turns putting different items on the tree. Chloé's all time favorite ornament is a Scooby Doo van with a wreath on the front. Carlee loves the bears and the gingerbread men (she liked to break off a body part of each one as she hung the cookie on the tree... you can tell which ones she helped with) Dave got a new decoration this year, a Spiderman hanging upside down. It's actually pretty cool and it goes well with the tree's red theme. Of coarse I have a very fancy red velvet shoe I like to contribute to the tree. I love traditions! We did have a little trama getting the tree moved from the middle of the family room to the actual display spot. As we were dragging our 10 foot tree it tipped and several items fell off. The girls were screaming and running around the room. I'm sure it was quite commical seeing me and Dave hanging on to the tree for dear life. It did end well and the tree is up and all involved are safe :) What a fun start to the holiday season!
2 months ago



1 comment:
awww, how fun!! I can't wait to have a tree and start our own traditions. Is it a real tree?
Post a Comment