Monday, November 5, 2007

Holy cow, am I computer literate??

There have been several requests for us to start our own blog, so I guess here it is. I am a total camera freak and this may be a great way to share the fun.

This last week has been totally insaine! Dave has been super crazy with his new job - he truly loves what he does! It's exciting to see him learn and grow more and more every day. It does mean though that he works several 10-12 hour shifts. I'm just glad he loves it and enjoys going to work. It truly is a blessing!
The girls have been beyond loving the Halloween season. I don't know how many times they've put on their costumes. I think because of that by the time the official "Halloween trick-or-treating" came, neither one of them wanted to dress up or even go... Dave and I lucked out though because they offered to answer the door and hand out candy to the other trick-or-treaters. We also had the pleasure of having Nate, Becca and Brian with us for dinner that night. Of coarse we had Chili and rolls. Becca came over early to help prep the food. It was SO much fun to have her over. The girls admire her and look up to her quite a bit!


The night before we had our ward "trunk-or-treat". The girls LOVED that! Carlee showed me her bag and said, "Mom, look at all my yummy treats!". It's a great way to get a ton of candy for the kids in a very short amount of time. That's my kind of Halloween!

Carlee decided she wanted to take the next step in her life and got married this last Saturday... She married a very nice young 3 year old neighbor named Bondon Taylor. Bondon's sisters and Chloé were more than happy to help in the festivities. They provided flowers and even helped the happy couple in their first dance. The pictures speak a thousand words. :) Kids are just so blasted fun and creative.
Well, hopefully I'll be able to figure out this whole blog thing. It will be a fun thing for me if I can :)

Everyone have a fantastic Monday!










1 comment:

Becca J said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging! I think it looks great! I'm learning how to add more things.. you just have to be really careful though because pulling anything from other sites can really mess up your computer (as it did my sisters).. that's why I had to go back to the original template.