Sunday, January 2, 2011

After Christmas Fun

 This is Dave's most amazing car track!  It took FOREVER to put it together but it was so fun!  If you look close you can see Dave's car at the top of the loop.  It was HUGE and took over most of the family room.  It would have been fun to keep up longer but we needed our family room back :)
 The girls LOVE to swing in the swing we have upstairs in the playroom.  It's one of Jaylee's favorite things! Jaylee has to have music while she swings.  Preferably "Tangled" soundtrack.  Since the girls were arguing over who got to swing - I just put them both in together.  It worked until Carlee's leg started falling asleep :)
I LOVE this picture of Jaylee.  She is such a beautiful girl!  This was on Sunday right before church.  I would have taken pictures of the other girls too but they weren't ready yet and if I had we'd have been late :)

2 comments:

Becca J said...

What a sweet picture of Jaylee. Shows the pure innocence of a happy little girl!

Anonymous said...

totally adorable!